Monday, November 7, 2011
Day Five: Thankful for Kellie
There are lots of reasons why I love my cousin Kellie. She's the sister I never had. Our mother's were born only 11 months apart and were best friends. We were born 16 months apart. So she's always been the best friend, sister, cousin, confidant, role model in my life. And now she is an amazing mother to the cutest little boy (born on Drew's first birthday!!). So I could spend an entire post describing all the things I love about her. But today, I am specifically thankful for her frugality. Which sounds petty, but saving money is something we both love and get excited about. Since she knew about my shopping trip, she took the extra time to hook me up with all kinds of coupons (especially several to my favorite store... Kohls!). She saved me an insane amount of money this weekend, allowing me to buy some wonderful Christmas presents with out going over budget! And I am so very thankful :) Love you Girl! I wanted to include a picture of us, but the last one I have was from your Baby Shower!! You look amazing though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Girl!! I just saw this! LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDelete