Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 10: Thankful for Time with Blake

Having two boys, so close in age, means that they are usually doing everything together. We play together, read to them together, bathe them together, go places together, etc. So today was a rare occasion of time with just Blake. He had his first eye doctor appointment! He and I went and got our eyes checked and found that he's a little nearsighted already (which is not surprising considering Luke and I both had glasses by a young age). He did a great job reading the letters and even got a toy car for being so good. He was thrilled. We then went and did a little grocery shopping. Just the two of us and it was so fun! He helped me pick things out, he listened well and he made me realize how quickly he is growing up :( He has his own ideas and opinions and I really enjoyed spending that one-on-one time with him. As much fun as the boys have together, I think it's important to have that alone time with mom or dad. I look forward to doing it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment