Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 12: Thankful for My Car Starter

I’m getting behind in my thankfulness posts. I find that it’s so much easier to try and write one each day, while I am “in the moment of being thankful”. Now I’m thinking back to last Saturday and trying to remember what we did. I was on call and spent a lot of time at the mill over the weekend and while this is going to sound really superficial, I am thankful for my car starter :) This sounds silly, but when it’s cold outside and you are walking out of the mill by yourself at 10 pm, it’s really nice to have a warm car to get into. I’ve only had the car starter for a few days (Luke got it for me as an early birthday gift), but I am loving it. These U.P. winters are cold and I’m looking forward to not having to scrape my windows as they will be nice and melted by the time I get to my car :)

No comments:

Post a Comment