We live in Michigan and our daycare is in Wisconsin (just across the river). Normally it takes me about 10 min to get to daycare and then 10 min to get to work. Well, back in January, the bridge that I take to get into Wisconsin was shut down for repair. It just reopened on 11-11-11. It's been a long ten months! My typical 20 min commute in the morning turned into a 45 min commute. Needless to say, I was in a rush most mornings. With Luke gone this week , I knew I'd probably be running a little bit late. However, with the extra time in my schedule (courtesy of the bridge being open), I have been to work early each day! I am so happy every time I drive across that bridge. The extra time starts my day off on the right foot!
No comments:
Post a Comment