Okay, it's almost mid December and I need to wrap up my Thankfulness posts! We have started to receive Christmas cards and one of my favorite things is to read the Christmas newsletters that people send out. I like them so much, that it doesn't even matter if I actually know the people I am reading about :) Anyway, blogs to me are like a Christmas newsletter all year round! What's not to like? I have loved re-connecting with friends, looking at photos of their kiddos and hearing about family updates all through the blogs. It's a way to stay in touch all year through. The reason I started this blog was due to the encouragement from other blogging friends - "your mom will love it".... "I'll set it up for you"... and they were all right! So as I get close to wrapping up this month of Thankfulness, I just want to let all you girls know how thankful I am for your blogs. Thanks for letting me be a part of your life (from afar!), thanks for letting me watch your kiddos grow and thanks for encouraging me by sharing honest accounts of life. I am so very thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment