Monday, December 20, 2010

Generations


Luke's Dad, Steve, was an avid hunter/fisher/trapper and definitely passed on the love of the outdoors to Luke. Now Luke has started to teach Blake about his passions. Here are a couple of neat pictures showing multiple generations enjoying the sport of trapping:


Luke and his Dad Steve (~1986)


Luke and Blake (2010)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Luke looks exactly like his Dad in that pic! They look like the same person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I totally agree with Stacey! When I first looked at the top picture, I thought it was Luke, then wondered, 'Who is that kid with him?' LOL. Very neat that you have both pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much the two pictures look like the same people. Must say it put a smile on my face to see the pictures. Miss Steve so much. Love you guys. Sending hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete