Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Free Shutterfly Cards!!!

If you're like me and still waiting to take the PERFECT family Christmas card picture, here's a great deal! Shutterfly is offering bloggers 50 free Christmas cards! Go here to check it out:

http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

I've used Shutterfly several times for prints, Christmas cards and photo books. I've always enjoyed the products we've received. What I like about the Christmas card selection is how easily you can filter all of the options. I'm thinking of using a picture where the boys are dressed in blue and brown, so I selected only those cards in that color scheme. You can also sort the card options by number of pictures, size and flat or folded styles. This is a big time saver (especially since I'm usually scrambling at the last minute to get our cards out)! Check out the following links to see some of Shutterfly's products, then sign up to get 50 free cards for yourself! Enjoy!

Christmas Photo Cards:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

If your Christmas cards are already done, here is the link for photo books:
http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books/simple-path

I've made books for both of the boys and Grandma's and love them. Much quicker than scrapbooking but just as beautiful!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I think you should use the "Fall Family" picture you posted on your blog, it was great, then use the Yule Bough Christmas 5x7 photo card. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete