Friday, November 5, 2010

Boys of Fall

I have to admit that I really like that country song "Boys of Fall" even though they play it all the time. Listening to it definitely brings you back to those high school football days; but it also makes my think of my boys and how much they enjoy this time of year. Luke is a traditional Yooper - he loves to hunt and fish! His favorite time of year is from the middle of September through December since that's when he can be found bird hunting, trapping and deer hunting. I'm sure there are more posts to come on these topics as there are currently 3 fox and one raccoon out in the garage courtesy of trapping season (just haven't taken any pictures yet!). Anyhow, I was looking through the pictures we have taken recently and they all seemed to showcase my "Boys of Fall".....

The trailer is great for hauling leaves and keeping Blake contained! Ha!


A little too young to help rake, but he definitely enjoyed being outside on such a nice fall day!



Blake is such a big "help" with the leaves ;)



Just LOVE Drew's orange union suit! Thanks so much Nikki and Scott!



This was supposed to be our Christmas Card picture. Until I realized that in order to see all of the pretty fall color I couldn't crop out my "3 month post baby thighs". Needless to say, we'll be taking a different picture!

4 comments:

  1. Katie,
    You crack me up! It's a very nice family picture. So fun to see Drew in his outfit...thanks for posting a picture :-) Look forward to meeting him in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Go easy on your self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look fantastic in that picture!!! :)

    ReplyDelete