In September we attended the Pancreatic Cancer Walk in memory of my wonderful Auntie Rosie. My cousin Kellie organizes a group every year to participate in the walk. We not only raise money for Pancreatic Research, but get the opportunity to reminisce about all the great memories we have of my Auntie. This year we stayed at Kellie and Jon's house the night before and spent hours watching home movies and telling stories. It was so nice to see my Auntie's face again (although Kell had to work hard to get the old VHS tapes to actually play!). The PanCan Walk is held at the Detroit Zoo and Blake really enjoyed getting to see the animals. I think he liked the giraffes the best! I loved getting to see my extended family. For some of them, it's the only time of year they get to see the boys which is one of the reasons I really look forward to going to the walk.
Oh my gosh, Blake looks so much like Mike!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful way to remember your aunt. Do glad you were able to go. Great family pic!
ReplyDelete