We celebrated Blake's 2nd Birthday on August 7th. We were blessed with lots of family and friends and wonderful weather. In honor of Blake's current obsession we went with an Elmo theme! Elmo games, cupcakes, cake, balloons, shirts and decorations invaded our house for the day! Blake was oblivious to most of it and just liked playing with his friends. Baby Drew was quite the party pooper and slept through the whole thing (although at only 3.5 weeks old I guess that was to be expected!) Blake's actual birthday fell on a Tuesday so we celebrated by bringing treats to daycare since he hadn't seen most of his friends in a month and having the Baij's and Reddinger's over for dinner. It was a wonderful couple days! Sorry for all the pictures, but I want to use this blog for my own memories!
Thanks Auntie Kellie and Uncle Jon for making the LONG drive for the party!
Don't apologize for the pictures, they are great! Like I said on your FB, the pic of Blake and Luke in those matching shirts is awesome! :)
ReplyDelete