One of my goals during my maternity leave was to take some special "day trips" as a family. We decided to take the boys to the Eagle River Children's Museum in late August. The museum was great! There were several activities that were perfect for a 2 year old, along with activities for older kids that we'll be sure to do in the future. As luck would have it, the local news station was there filming a story so Luke and I got asked to share our thoughts on how we balance everything with two small kids and how we make time for eachother and our marriage. Luke quickly declined since he "would have to make something up" :) But I rattled off a few thoughts and then they took some nice footage of Drew hanging out in the Baby Bjorn and Blake and Luke playing around the museum. I'll try to add the link to the news story, but for now here are some pictures of our day!
No comments:
Post a Comment